|Captain Miklo Braca|
|First appearance||"Bone To Be Wild"|
|Last appearance||Peacekeeper Wars: Part 2|
|Vehicle of Choice||Command carrier, Prowler|
|Weapon of Choice||Pulse pistol|
- "My instincts tell me that your career may well be on the rise."
- ― Scorpius, to Braca
The consummate Peacekeeper, as described by the late Captain Bialar Crais, Braca has risen through the ranks largely thanks to his refusal to question his superiors and his association with Scorpius. When we were first introduced to Braca, he was just another expendable Peacekeeper Lieutenant. However, the events surrounding the destruction of Scorpius' Gammak Project led to a promotion to Captain. This followed Commandant Mele-On Grayza's arrest of Scorpius for defying High Command and failing to keep his command carrier intact.
On the surface, Braca would appear to be the ultimate yes-man: seemingly loyal to his superiors, but actually only interested in furthering his own goals and quite capable of the worst treachery. However, this oversimplification cannot explain his continued collaboration with Scorpius even after the latter's apparent disgrace and enslavement on Grayza's orders. This collaboration reached its climax with Braca's removal of Grayza for erratic behavior under a section of the Uniform Code, when it appeared that she was putting her own interests above those of the Peacekeepers as a whole.
Rather than being a simple bureaucrat looking for advancement, Braca seemed more like a man dedicated to protecting the Peacekeepers from all threats, both foreign and domestic. He was an instrumental leader in the war against the Scarrans and while severely injured, he proved to be a capable pilot and soldier and was one the few Peacekeepers of his battalion to survive. Following the signing of the Peacekeeper-Scarran peace treaty, he was one of the many PK officers who deserted. However, when the new Commandant Aeryn Sun rallied all PK forces to fight the Kkore, he returned and was promoted to Admiral.
- (To Crais): Is it true what they say? That Scorpius can sense our fears and our weaknesses? I AWAIT YOUR ORDERS, SIR!
- (To John): Oh, how disappointing you are in the flesh.
- (To John): You're insane!
- Like you said, sir, I don't question High Command.
- (About Scorpius): He survived. He always survives.
- (To Crais): There's a lot of hostility among the crew. They feel you betrayed them by misusing your command. So do I.
- (To Crais): Not as salubrious as your previous accommodations. Still, considering the fact you should be in our brig, I suppose you can't complain. Don't bother searching for surveillance. You're not that important.
- The hybrid's building to maximum power - inside the hangar. I don't think he's planning to escape.
- (To Scorpius before he kicks him): This is for all the times I've had to say 'yes'.
- Here's your rematch, Crichton.
- Uh, I'm glad I could be of service. I mean,I'm pleased I could satisfy... will that be all?
- Commandant Grayza, under Article 6-Rulu, Uniform Code of Admiralty Conduct, Section 19: due to a state of incapacitation of judgement displayed in multiple encounters under stress I hereby invoke the Transfer of Command and relieve you of duty immediately.
- (To Scorpius): Allow me to take this opportunity to say how pleased I am to have you back on board, sir.
- Braca is played by the Australian actor David Franklin.
- Braca is one of nine characters to appear in all four seasons of Farscape as well as The Peacekeeper Wars. The others are Crichton, Aeryn, D'Argo, Rygel, Chiana, Pilot, Scorpius and Stark. Of these nine, Braca is the only one who was never a member of Moya's crew.
- His first name was revealed in "We're So Screwed - La Bomba".
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Farscape: D'Argo's Trial: "Error and Trial"
- Farscape: D'Argo's Quest:
- Season 4
- Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars
- Farscape: Gone and Back:
- Farscape: The War for the Uncharted Territories: