Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farscape: The Illustrated Season 4 Companion was a reference book put out in 2002 as a guide to Season 4 of Farscape.
From the back coverEdit
- The Official Season 4 Companion!
- Daring. Groundbreaking. Mind-frelling original. Farscape has deservedly built up a legion of fans around the world, drawn to its unique mix of strong characters, roller-coaster story arcs and the most impressive special effects on television.
- Here's the inside story of Farscape's unforgettable fourth year. Compiled with total access to the show's cast and crew, this official companion is packed with exclusive interviews and photos, a definitive episode guide and even a Foreword from Crichton himself, Ben Browder! Also inside are Afterwords from executive producer David Kemper and series creator Rockne S. O'Bannon, and an intriguing look at the future of Farscape...
- Foreword (by Ben Browder)
- Into Season Four
- The Episodes
- Script to Screen
- The Characters
- The Effects
- The Creature Shop
- Production Design
- Into The Future
- Afterword (by David Kemper
- The Last Word (by Rockne S. O'Bannon)
- The Lexicon